Thread: Harkila Shotgun and Rifle Slips.

Harkila Shotgun and Rifle Slips.

Wondering if anyone has used or seen either of the above slips, not stocked anywhere locally so would be interested to see if anyone recommends them before parting with my hard earned pennies online.

Quote Originally Posted by flash222004 View Post
    Wondering if anyone has used or seen either of the above slips, not stocked anywhere locally so would be interested to see if anyone recommends them before parting with my hard earned pennies online.
    I have the Skäne rifle slip - well finished and durable outside and without doubt the best padding ever on a slip offering reassuring protection to the expensive bits inside - a great side pocket with separate bits for my mod, bipod etc and rucksack type straps comfortable enough for a slog and easily/cleverly stowed when not in use.

Worth EVERY penny - think it was around £80 or so but that was a while back - you won't be disappointed
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

Quote Originally Posted by flash222004 View Post
    I had a skane slip the zip broke the padded lining came away it was less than a year old I sent it back to the shop they could see that it wasnt abused it was less than a year I had my money refunded. I would buy something else out of your hard earned pennies. Hope this helps in your decision.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ajr View Post
    I had a skane slip the zip broke the padded lining came away it was less than a year old I sent it back to the shop they could see that it wasnt abused it was less than a year I had my money refunded. I would buy something else out of your hard earned pennies. Hope this helps in your decision.

Good luck
    Had a very similar experience.

I would avoid.

Ed