Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wrong sent from retailer

wrong sent from retailer

Typical just my luck...

I called york guns and orderd my fac 12g...went to my rfd collected it all serial numbers chkd etc...he puts it on my ticket..i go home..get it unpacked and set up...

Check mag with carts and low and behold it only takes 2..so i say to my self take out the bung u div...so i remove the end cap and no bung just and big nice crimp...

Now some how i cant work out why they have sold me an fac 12g sec1 as it says on my receipt but it is obv not..also the product code on there website is not the same as the one on my receipt... is some one running about with a sec1 ? I will be on the phone tomo first thing...very unhappy...first and last time i use them!!! Amateurish and unprofessional..fair enough if it was the wrong size coat etc but a bloody shotgun mistake... now its on my ticket and i will prob have to put in a vari form again...what a joke...
    .22lr, .22lr .222, .223, .243, .270, .308 , 12g fac, 12g, 12g, 12g, 12g
    and still growing.....

You might find its a simple fix by swooping the mag tube. Depending on what shotgun it is ect.
    Hope you get it sorted out.

Calm down Drama Queen and take a chill pill! I had exactly the same thing happen to me. The gun shop took about an hour to fix the issue by changing the crimped magazine to a full length one. It's the suppliers who have sent the wrong one. The gun shop is not at fault. Give them a ring and allow them a couple of days to get the part in and all will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    Calm down Drama Queen and take a chill pill! I had exactly the same thing happen to me. The gun shop took about an hour to fix the issue by changing the crimped magazine to a full length one. It's the suppliers who have sent the wrong one. The gun shop is not at fault. Give them a ring and allow them a couple of days to get the part in and all will be just fine.
    Yes i know but i made sure to ask them to check..now its fri and the gun wont get sent until monday...so thats three trips to my rfd who is 1 hour drive..costing me more money on fuel and time...no one seems to have any common sense any more...

Also on there website they dont even have a sxp 2 shot pump...they assured me that this gun was a fac when i asked to chk it wasnt crimped ....so it is there fault..
    Last edited by exmarksman9870; 08-01-2016 at 07:03.
    and still growing.....

Never knew he supplied the pistol involved at Dunblane.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post

Depends on the make, Remingtons are soldered in, most others as you say can be changed in minutes

EXM, better to let York Guns carry out the necessary work rather that you, as you may converting a standard shotgun into a sec 1 weapon not very wise as it is an offence the different product code may the clue

if its an hour to your Rfd, it cant be more than 2 or 3 hours to York?

not that I would use York guns in the first place,

All sorted ..they are sending another to my rfd today and will be there sat am... he will send the other gun back...according to yg it was brownings fault as the only Sent an order for sec1 guns....
    and still growing.....