Well done C4

wadashot

I have to say it, well done to C4 again with there new series, a cooks tour of Spain.

That Guy fella went and shot a boar and it was nice to see that they didn`t hold back from showing everything, from actually showing him pulling the trigger and the boar dropping to shot, to them gralloching it and showing the damage the bullet had done to the heart. :eek: Previous to this they went and did some Quail shooting over a dog. ;)

wadas

Hi Wadas,
I heard you were watching Johnny Kingdom! You are right about that program. Those Spaniards really know how to live.

No, that bloody Stone got it arse about face when i pm ed him about it earlier :rolleyes: , I said to watch the programme on 4 as they were going to shoot a boar, they call him johnny Kingdom. Recheck your pm Stone :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

wadas

you tw*t wadas
why even put JK in the same pm as you know i hate him with a passion spent 5 mins looking for him just to see the boar then resumed position as norm pm'ing everyone be warned of tight yorkshire men walking a wippet wearing nothing but a flat cap :lol:

gay rights activists ya say
i saw you in the movie hiding behind the lunch box :lol:
you can keep your hat on pewee

Stone do you know this nursey rhyme?
'Johnny Kingdom and Wadashot sitting in the tree K_I_S_S_I_N_G!' :lol:

now you mention it B
if you look at wadas his hair style is a bit like a badgers with the same colour markings, may be this was the badger Johny K was looking for :lol:

stone said:
now you mention it B
if you look at wadas his hair style is a bit like a badgers with the same colour markings, may be this was the badger Johny K was looking for :lol:
a bit below the belt that was stone
exactly my point
sorry wadas
but always wondered why john keeps on going oooooohhhh aaaarrrrggggghhh yyyyeeeeessssss :evil:

a one way conversation by the looks like as wadas was not playing ball past his bed time i think
sorry EMcC

Back