Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z-Aim Slings

Is that posted ??

Thanks for the reply.

Any offers for sd members ?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Bri View Post
    Any offers for sd members ?
    Yep, create a free account on the website, click the 'About' page, and get 10% discount off EVERY order for life.

Hunting solutions.... I registered on your site and added the sling plus a couple of bolt carriers to my basket, then entered the promo code, all worked nicely and i thought i was getting a decent price until i went to check out .........why is the cost of postage to Northern Ireland 6.99 when the rest of the UK is 4.50, (royal mail, parcel force, my hermes etc charge exactly the same to post to N.I as anywhere else that is part of the UK !

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Bri View Post
    Hunting solutions.... I registered on your site and added the sling plus a couple of bolt carriers to my basket, then entered the promo code, all worked nicely and i thought i was getting a decent price until i went to check out .........why is the cost of postage to Northern Ireland 6.99 when the rest of the UK is 4.50, (royal mail, parcel force, my hermes etc charge exactly the same to post to N.I as anywhere else that is part of the UK !
    Quite simply because Parcelforce charge us EIGHTEEN POUNDS to deliver to Northern Ireland. But you are welcome to arrange your own courier to collect and we will package for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Solutions View Post
    Quite simply because Parcelforce charge us EIGHTEEN POUNDS to deliver to Northern Ireland. But you are welcome to arrange your own courier to collect and we will package for free!
    18 for postage of a sling to another part of the UK !
    Parcelforce charge 25 for pick up and next day secure and insured delivery of a firearm to N.I so 18 for a sling is ridiculous !(i would consider a different method of postage)
    why then do you offer FREE shipping on your ebay shop ? - Does that mean the sling would only cost me 11 If I arrange a courier to collect ?
    Parcelforce really are a disgrace !
    Last edited by Devil_Bri; 12-01-2016 at 09:10.