Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lanber O/U 12 Gauge

Lanber O/U 12 Gauge

Lanber O/U Auto eject and safety,adjustable chokes..28" Barrels,only the two chokes its wearing are 3/4 and cylinder. Nice condition inside and outside..
    Just bought a Greener GP so need the safe space. 380.00 Attachment 65244Attachment 65245Attachment 65246Attachment 65247

Hi Good luck with sale, RD is after one give him a pm.
    Jim

Hi Rover, Thanks for that. I was being a bit opportunistic, had this on my rifle club, FB page for a while, the thread did inspire. Good luck to RD selling his...and me selling mine.....

BUMP
    Oh as if by the gift from the gods the beloved Lanber prized by lots ! often written about by our Lesser spotted Shotgun Guru Sir RD ? this will sell as its comes down to the nut on the butt ? Thats all it will take to outshoot its 5k counter park
    Last edited by paul o'; 09-01-2016 at 22:59.

Straight swap John?

I would have to lock it in a safe deposit box R.D.. Never to be shot again....If you could see the old Greener GP I bought in its place you would smile. A trip down memory lane indeed. Who needs two shots...

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    BUMP
    Oh as if by the gift from the gods the beloved Lanber prized by lots ! often written about by our Lesser spotted Shotgun Guru Sir RD ? this will sell as its comes down to the nut on the butt ? Thats all it will take to outshoot its 5k counter park
    Enjoy your crisps,but its still a Attachment 65252

I cut my teeth at 14 on a Baikal single but now have cosmetic dentistry. Oh the good old days?

Same,only mine was a cooie, spelling might be off. Bought it on the strap from my sisters club book. Kept on loosing the fore part which was always loose. If only I knew then what I ............

My first own gun was an Essex SBS from Littlewoods club book for 70 on the drip and a ticket from the PO. Swapped it for an E reg Ford Anglia and was offered the same gun a few years back for 750. I'd still rather have the Anglia.