Thread: new fox season with new fox set up

new fox season with new fox set up

I have just started the 2016 fox season with a new set up, a while back I bought a new tika t3 in 243 and recently got a arrow digital add on from Starlight, and I have to say I am getting on well with both bits of kit.
    Been out 4 times this year and had 10 foxes from 10 shots all with the arrow set up. The furthest shot was bang on 200 meters.( checked it with gps on my phone)
    The nv definitely takes a bit of getting used to but I quite like it.
    I would like to say what great service I had from Julian at Starlight he couldn't have been more helpful which is more than can be said for another manufacturer of digital add ons in the same price bracket!!!

Season for Foxes its called all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Season for Foxes its called all year.
    Well new year then!

Quote Originally Posted by IanLuc View Post
    I have just started the 2016 fox season with a new set up, a while back I bought a new tika t3 in 243 and recently got a arrow digital add on from Starlight, and I have to say I am getting on well with both bits of kit.
    Been out 4 times this year and had 10 foxes from 10 shots all with the arrow set up. The furthest shot was bang on 200 meters.( checked it with gps on my phone)
    The nv definitely takes a bit of getting used to but I quite like it.
    I would like to say what great service I had from Julian at Starlight he couldn't have been more helpful which is more than can be said for another manufacturer of digital add ons in the same price bracket!!!
    I was going to say good luck with the new set up but you seem to have made a very good start already . So good luck for the future with your new set up . I got my first for this year Friday night should have been two but let it go as I wasn't happy with the shoot Fox as been a bit thin on the ground with the wet weather and not been able to get out . So with dry and cold weather on the cards I hope they will be more to come

Another vixen and two dogs last night, all from one position with the caller going. 13 for the year!

Brilliant! Keep it up!!

I guess the good run had to end last night I shot number 16 and 17 then I missed 2 in a row! Gutted to say the least!

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by IanLuc View Post
    I guess the good run had to end last night I shot number 16 and 17 then I missed 2 in a row! Gutted to say the least!
    Well you are averaging one a day so far this year I`d be more than happy with that.