Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6.5x55 once fired brass

6.5x55 once fired brass

I would be very appreciative of any once fired brass. I will pay 15 per 100 for Norma, Winchester,Sako, etc
    Thank You Robert

Quote Originally Posted by rodkayak View Post
    I would be very appreciative of any once fired brass. I will pay 15 per 100 for Norma, Winchester,Sako, etc
    Thank You Robert
    I might have some once fired Norma cases my friend, I will have a look.

plenty PPU, great qualtiy stuff x200, once fired , pm if intrested.

If you are interested, I have some 6.5x55 lapua brass (107) once fired. The best available.

How much jingzy?

Thank You Robert
    Considering the cost of new 6.5x55 brass...... the price you offer is somewhat cheeky IMHO. Best of luck with your request.

Best

Peter

If you do not reload then what is the use of used brass. If folk do not want to sell it then they do not have to. What does IMHO stand for by the way? Please.
    I am actually buying it for a friend who worked in the forestry but had to retire at the age of 55 with a shoulder injury. He enjoys his stalking but is of limited means. He would be offended if I subsidized him so I am am trying to get a good price for him. I have offered range brass for only the price of postage on this site, so no one can accuse me of being selfish.

What does IMHO stand for by the way? Please
    In My Humble Opinion (:

I too think he would be very lucky to find 6.5 brass at that cost too - but if you dont ask you do not get.

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Rodkayak

I've got a fair bit floating around at home, I'll have a count up and see what there is exactly, all Norma and Federal. The wife would be pleased to see it out of the way I'm sure. Free to a good home. Also got plenty of once fired .223 and 300 Win Mag ammo if anyone wants it.

Amhuinnsuidhe

You are a gentleman. Please PM me as I insist on paying at least postage