Thread: Predictive?

Predictive?

Hi Alex, I wonder if this may have something to do with your last fettling session, or as usual just something I have done / ommitted, I used to enter the first letter of the log on detail, & the full entry used to go in on some sort of autofill, followed by password on autofill when clicking on the password box, this is now changed somehow to manually typing in full, & then click the password box for autofill of that part, any suggestions? Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

That's a browser function Steve, not a site function. What browser are you using?

Alex

Firefox something or other!...................... I guess if I could work a PC like a rifle, we would not be having this conversation!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

In Firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> Security

Make sure 'Remember Passwords for Sites' is ticked, then click the 'Exceptions' button and remove any mention of thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/.com

Next time you log in Firefox should ask you if you want to remember the password for the site.

HAH!, smooth as a Sako bolt slide,