Wallow Cam

Orion

Couple of clips from one of my trail cams on a wallow - date is out as I forgot to reset it! :oops:

[video=vimeo;151441704]https://vimeo.com/151441704[/video]

[video=vimeo;151441903]https://vimeo.com/151441903[/video]

Quality isn't fantastic but I've just placed a couple of new cams monitoring the same spot - three interconnected wallows - that record in HD 1080 video and 12 megapixel stills, so the next capture should be way better.

Nice!
No wonder reds stink so much, at least you have found some!

This mob are residents in the area, so don't need too much finding! I deliberately refrain from shooting in the wood where the wallows are located as I'd rather they had something to keep them tied to the area all year round - including the rut. ;) Plenty of opportunities to take them out on the fields when required.

I hear that mud treatments are quite the thing at some of those spa hotels these days, so maybe we are staring a business oppurtunity in the face - Devon Red Mud Treatment with a hint of Cervus urine anyone? :D

This mob are residents in the area, so don't need too much finding! I deliberately refrain from shooting in the wood where the wallows are located as I'd rather they had something to keep them tied to the area all year round - including the rut. ;) Plenty of opportunities to take them out on the fields when required.

I hear that mud treatments are quite the thing at some of those spa hotels these days, so maybe we are staring a business oppurtunity in the face - Devon Red Mud Treatment with a hint of Cervus urine anyone? :D

Very smart to leave them a little safe haven!:thumb:

As for the Spa,that is exactly what happens when the marketing guys get hold of an idea,the ******** flows or in this case the deer **** would flow and there would be plenty of idiots flocking to pour there money in the pit too!!!!:doh:

If it smells disgusting, tastes disgusting and stings when you put it on - it must be medicinal. Bottle it and put it on ebay!

Back