Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Triumph bike ad... :-)

New Triumph bike ad... :-)

We need more of this quite frankly!
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

It's been about for a while, that one, but it is mighty fine. Triumph is, in many ways as well as its name, a triumph. The British bike industry really was a dead duck until this company was bought by a self-made ex-plasterer who many thought would c*ck it up, but turns out to be one of the few people with the guts and nouse (and funding) to take a debilitated brand and utterly reinvent it. To have a UK bike company that's confident enough to run viral ads like this is a marvel. Happily the bikes are mostly excellent.
    Last edited by oager; 12-01-2016 at 23:19.

Cement mixer technology, laser beam prices?? A bit like a fat chick, a great ride but you wouldn't let your mates catch you out with one!

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Cement mixer technology, laser beam prices?? A bit like a fat chick, a great ride but you wouldn't let your mates catch you out with one!
    Bit like a Land Rover then really?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Bit like a Land Rover then really?

OUCH.......

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Cmon then and dazzle us with your experience Insight and expertise in motorcycling....

No, you're clever enough as it is...

I seem to have touched a nerve amonst the SD lurkers.... Could be Triumph owners or maybe lovers of the rounder figure? Tits oot!

FFS! What is wrong with you people???? Get a grip and stop being such f*cking princesses! It's pathetic and you would be laughed at in the playground for this behavior.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

I rode bike of all sorts for sixty years or so until the road conditions took the pleasure out of it. I have had T100s and T110s and a Tribsa. My last Triumph was one of the very earliest triples that I found a bit high for comfort! Have to say I never had a bad Triumph.