Thread: .243 reloading kit for a newbie

.243 reloading kit for a newbie

Hello all,

I am wanting to start reloading my own ammunition and wondered if anyone was looking to get rid of any kit?

Ideally RCBS, Redding or Forster press and dies. But looking for the whole job lot! If anyone has the whole kit for a good price I would be interested if not and people just have random bits please pm me.

Many thanks in advance!

If you want a good deal on new give me a shout.

I've got various bits and pieces for .243. I'll have a sort through and let you know.

I have some RCBS dies for 243 - full length and seating dies, I also have a neck sizer die too
    drop me PM if they are any good for you
    Bob

For dipping your toe into reloading, you could try the Lee Loader kits - The ones with the mallet! 25ish for the kit. Add a pocket cleaner, reamer and caselength set for another 15 or so and you're ready to go (some even say these are unnecessary). You can then add scales/powder measurer/tumbler/etc etc etc until your money runs out at a later date. I can load a round in under a minute. Fine for smallish quantities of ammunition.

A shot in the dark, pm sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamar View Post
    For dipping your toe into reloading, you could try the Lee Loader kits - The ones with the mallet! 25ish for the kit. Add a pocket cleaner, reamer and caselength set for another 15 or so and you're ready to go (some even say these are unnecessary). You can then add scales/powder measurer/tumbler/etc etc etc until your money runs out at a later date. I can load a round in under a minute. Fine for smallish quantities of ammunition.
    As above.....surprisingly very accurate results can be achieved.
    Cheers
    Richard