No need to gralloch any more!!

You don't say! It only took him four shots. The way he 'butchers' the meat is phenomenal. I am speechless.

apparently in japan

He uses a .410 slug round. He has to because of the laws. If you shop around a factory .410 slug is going @ around 1,800 fps for a 1/4 oz lead slug (specs for the Winchester Super-X Ammunition 410 Bore 3"). 1/4oz=110 grains. 110 grain slug at 1,800 fps for a stag that big. If you hunt and you shoot you KNOW that it's probably going to take more than one shot to put down a stag that big in field conditions. I don't know why you called it a "small deer".

looks like they cant have CF rifles for 10yrs after getting a shotgun ????? (not that i would use a 410 on a deer unless close HD)

Tomorrow will make my last hunt with my .410. After tomorrow it will snow heavily and the pasture should be closed. In the coming late February I will have Sauer 101 in .308 after 10 years of shotgun training for rifles, and resume deer hunting with it. Thank you!

Last edited:
Well that took the biscuit, I have seen some "interesting" ways to deal with a carcass but that beats em all. What a waste of a great animal, shows no respect in my book.

Just glad he's such a good shot, it may have taken a poor shot a least 2 shots!

They are out there - oh yes.

Quite awful. What a wicked waste of meat. I get the impression by the end of the video that he has taken the "choice" cuts and then just left the rest of the carcass?

thats what I thought. So much wrong on the video!
I have to completely agree with you there.
FOUR SHOTS? It didn't look like a difficult shot so he should have been able to kill it with the first shot - Total disrespect for the animal!
As for the way he "butchered" the animal that was terrible to watch!
I would never dare to put such a video up on Youtube showing such a poor shot, such disrespect for my quarry and such terrible butchery and wastage of perfectly good venison!

Back