Thread: Foxpro Spitfire

Foxpro Spitfire

My Spitfire has developed an intermittent fault does anyone know where it could be repaired?

The fault is that it only works occasionally, everything lights up and the controller apparently sends the signal but sometimes nothing happens. Batteries are good and connectors attached as they should be.

Bushware can some time fix them they have a cheap working for them who dose all the repairs all depending on the problem if they can't they will probably give you a quote to send it to them and they will send on the foxpro in the usa

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by old keeper View Post
    My Spitfire has developed an intermittent fault does anyone know where it could be repaired?

The fault is that it only works occasionally, everything lights up and the controller apparently sends the signal but sometimes nothing happens. Batteries are good and connectors attached as they should be.
    reload your calls using the controller and the cable then install new batteries and try again,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Try changing the micro sd card it could be faulty I found mine was fussy and didnt recognise certain cards remember to name it SP1 worth a try

Check on the foxpro web site as some sd card are compatible and some aren't and won't work

Thanks for the help guys. I got in touch with Graeme at Bushwear who was more than helpful. It's an intermittent fault and has started working perfectly so will await developments. Thanks again.