Thread: Fox attack

I love the bit how she doesn't like fox hunting, but it's OK to kill this one!
    It was more than likely a pet fox or a rescue fox gone rogue

I like the APB description of the fox. It had a glossy coat. Good job that she remembered that blowing in its nose would scare it. Oh dear.

"She was shocked when the fox swung around and grabbed her face with his teeth and claws, while knocking her to the ground."

So either this woman is the size of a Leprechaun or the fox is the size of a donkey .. I think we should be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    "She was shocked when the fox swung around and grabbed her face with his teeth and claws, while knocking her to the ground."

So either this woman is the size of a Leprechaun or the fox is the size of a donkey .. I think we should be told.
    This article is taking on a new light

"Fox forced to fight for life after woman, 71, falls on and squashes it whilst it eats"
    Mr Fox, 7, of no fixed abode said: "I was terrified, she appeared from nowhere, and when I turned round she threw herself at me. When I tried to fight her off she hit me with a stick!"
    Last edited by SimpleSimon; 18-01-2016 at 07:31.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

And the night befire her husband had a heart attack?! I'd be staying away from there place. You're likely to get hit by lightning!