Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeiss UK Supported DSC1, Scottish Borders

Zeiss UK Supported DSC1, Scottish Borders

Thanks again to Ziess UK for Supporting Our:

DSC 1 , Scottish Borders

19th & 20th March 2016, Limited Spaces
    Venue either: Liddesdale Hotel.
    Newcastleton , Scottish Borders

Includes: DMQ registration, pre revision material, estate rifle (extra charge for ammo), lunch and refreshments served on both days,

B&B from 40

Always great to receive feedback from guys on our courses:

'It doesn't matter how long you've worked with deer, the DSC1 and DSC 2 qualifications are now a required standard.
    I've been a gamekeeper for nearly 40 years, but you can always learn, as I did, on the two-day DSc1 course run by Liddlesdale Wildlife Management Ltd.
    The course was delivered in a no-nonsense, practical and non-intimidating way, which met the high standards of external verifiers.'
    Simon Lester, head gamekeeper, Langholm Moor Demonstration Project, Dumfriesshire

Pm or email : liddlesdalestalking@hotmail.com for booking or further details

https://www.facebook.com/ZEISSHuntin...829521?fref=nf

Hi Jonathon,
    Need an address to send my deposit.
    Allan.

Quote Originally Posted by Andall View Post
    Hi Jonathon,
    Need an address to send my deposit.
    Allan.
    Pm Sent Allan

Mmmmmm ziess SUPPORTED dsc1 course for 300 ,,,,,,,,, I payed for my own at 280 ( last month)
    so what is the support ???? I know you are in business to make a profit but to make these claims ,,, IS WRONG,,, or is the "support" that you will sell zeiss products on the course
    Ray
    Last edited by Ray7756; 17-01-2016 at 22:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    Mmmmmm ziess SUPPORTED dsc1 course for 300 ,,,,,,,,, I payed for my own at 280 ( last month)
    so what is the support ???? I know you are in business to make a profit but to make these claims ,,, IS WRONG,,, or is the "support" that you will sell zeiss products on the course
    Ray

No Claim , Fact, try the link below

https://www.facebook.com/ZEISSHuntin...829521?fref=nf
    Last edited by liddlesdale; 17-01-2016 at 23:37.

No problems with that but normally if you say supported by a company like zeiss it means they are making a finacial contribution so makes the course cheaper,,,,, if you are just going to plug zeiss products,,, unlesss the atendees get a discount,, it is not a " sponsered event" if you are offering zeiss products at a discount ,,,, great , but make it clear,, price of your course and the one I went on is negligible,,,, so it is just down to my interpritation of your wording
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    No problems with that but normally if you say supported by a company like zeiss it means they are making a finacial contribution so makes the course cheaper,,,,, if you are just going to plug zeiss products,,, unlesss the atendees get a discount,, it is not a " sponsered event" if you are offering zeiss products at a discount ,,,, great , but make it clear,, price of your course and the one I went on is negligible,,,, so it is just down to my interpritation of your wording
    Ray
    Our course is not sponsored , its supported by Ziess UK , who have kindly loaned equipment to use by the candidates on the day and other bits and pieces for the candidates. As for discounts on Zeiss products you will have to do the course to find out.

Are you part of the ILA funding scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by weejohn View Post
    Are you part of the ILA funding scheme.
    Sorry weejohn we don't take ILA with just being a small provider