Thread: Snowy day

Snowy day

After last night's dusting of snow the ground looked pretty wintery this morning. Once it thawed the local raiding squad emerged to have a go at my garden again...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0583.jpg   DSC_0586.jpg   DSC_0595.jpg   DSC_0659.jpg   DSC_0661.jpg  

Some nice looking bucks there! I got out and had a wonder through the footpath in the Wadhurst deer park. Shame the snow didn't last long
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	341.8 KB 
ID:	65553

Nice garden, do you hold the sporting rights.....?

Thanks. These bucks come in every day and most evenings to raid the plants. There is also a group of 4 roe that make a regular appearance. I'm keen to learn more about deer management but don't know many people as have only recently moved to the area (Kent/Sussex border). Done the DSC1 but practical experience is what I really need.

A question. If the OP held all the relevant firearms permissions and open certificate and owned the garden/land that these deer occupy, can he shoot them?

Quote Originally Posted by Border View Post
    A question. If the OP held all the relevant firearms permissions and open certificate and owned the garden/land that these deer occupy, can he shoot them?
    If in season, yes! (As long as he also owns the sporting rights)
    Last edited by palmer_mike; 17-01-2016 at 20:19.

I would have thought if he owns the land and its on the deeds are his responsibility as long as they are there when they move of there are not ,not much more to it .he could have someone in to shoot them or do it himself if he has a open ticket

Suggest you pm Steve susssex fallow on here.

D