Thread: Tikka t3 lite stainless, German scope and mod

Tikka t3 lite stainless, German scope and mod

.308 tikka t3 lite stainless

Had this rifle less than a year and it's done 60 rounds max. I have all the brass minus one or two. The rest of my ammo nwill come with it. I've only ever shot Factory ammo through it.

The scope is quite rare but absolutely awesome. It's a gerhardt nickel supra 3-12x49.
    2000 worth of scope new.

The rifle is in very good condition slight mark on barrel from mod. Was shot in with the one shot clean for five shots the five shot clean for twenty with a cool down between shots.

Scope has scratches on the outside but glass is mint.

Moderator is a predator 12 and I bought second hand so not sure on shot count.

I live in Wigan so your free to come and have a look

All the best Sean.

Price is 1000 please PM if interested so I get an email as I don't come on here too often
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg  
    Last edited by seanct; 18-01-2016 at 17:40. Reason: Forgot cailbre
    Soon to be the latest member of the 20cal club.

It all works out in the end and if it hasn't worked out well it isn't the end!

calibre might help, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by seanct View Post
    Had this rifle less than a year and it's done 60 rounds max. I have all the brass minus one or two. The rest of my ammo nwill come with it. I've only ever shot Factory ammo through it.

The scope is quite rare but absolutely awesome. It's a gerhardt nickel supra 3-12x49.
    €2000 worth of scope new.

The rifle is in very good condition slight mark on barrel from mod. Was shot in with the one shot clean for five shots the five shot clean for twenty with a cool down between shots.

Scope has scratches on the outside but glass is mint.

Moderator is a predator 12 and I bought second hand so not sure on shot count.

I live in Wigan so your free to come and have a look

All the best Sean.

Price is 1000 please PM if interested so I get an email as I don't come on here too often
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

It's a guess haha
    cheers updated

Pics now added, it's shot 52 rounds. Comes with 49 once fired and 88 live factory rounds.

Rifle alone 680
    rifle with mod and mounts 780
    rifle mod mounts and a vortex viper 1100