Thread: Zeiss night owl binoculars

Zeiss night owl binoculars

I am selling my old pair of Zeiss night owl bino's. They have been used and are not in mint condition, but are in working order and still fine to use and very good in low light. Green rubber outer with black rain caps. 7x45 mag, nitro proofed barrels.
    Original strap but without case, although there is a case to go with them that held a pair of Redfield Bino's.

There was a pair in Gregor Mcleods for sale last year for over 500.00. I am asking 375.00 plus postage. I can supply photos but am leaving for Finland tomorrow, but by all means PM me with your email address and I will get a photo to you on my return.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Still up for sale.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Got a pair of these exact same binos and love 'em.

Surprised you are selling Malc, if they were the 10x56s I'd have bitten your hand off.

How was Finland?

Scrummy
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"