Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another hunting ethos video

Another hunting ethos video

I posted a video wee while back regarding bow hunting in Denmark , bow hunting was not the main topic , just the medium used .... The message was far more profound and tangible .

Well here's another .... Bow hunting is again the medium but the message is as before ...
    I enjoyed this ....... And the message is clear and I wish we could shout it louder as hunters .

Now both videos were made aware to me by Byron Pace & his brother Darryl on their Facebook page so I'm taking no credit
    Just sharing it & passing on the message

Hope you,enjoy as I did

Paul

Yup. That was a good video. That's the kind of hunting we do -tho I don't use a bow- the stalking is very much the same. Very much the same kind of country.~Muir

I envy you Muir

Paul

Thanks,
    I was half way through this video yesterday when the internet link went down. Glad to have found it again with your help.
    Martin

Wow, bl!!dy brilliant. A truly beautiful video. ..........now were,s my bow?
    Tusker

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    I envy you Muir

Paul
    Sauer's not the only one who envy's you being able to hunt that sort of habitat Muir.
    Hope all's well with you Andy.
    ATB Lee

nice little film that, now just got to get the beeb to commission a film like it!

Quote Originally Posted by andychas View Post
    nice little film that, now just got to get the beeb to commission a film like it!
    Tusker

Its all right Tusker, Winterwatch is on this week, filming at Mar Lodge no less, they're bound to cover stalking.....

Quote Originally Posted by andychas View Post
    Its all right Tusker, Winterwatch is on this week, filming at Mar Lodge no less, they're bound to cover stalking.....
    Too much humour my friend, nearly choked on my rioja.
    Tusker