Zeiss Account Manager

Well I hope you are better with UK customers than the German side of the business. I have done IWA as an exhibitor myself and also many other shows and the most sniffy/arrogant stand was always Zeiss.
Welcome anyway, this site is a much more friendly place than that though.
Martin

Well I hope you are better with UK customers than the German side of the business. I have done IWA as an exhibitor myself and also many other shows and the most sniffy/arrogant stand was always Zeiss.
Welcome anyway, this site is a much more friendly place than that though.
Martin

Martin, sorry to hear that. We now have a much more easier and relaxed atmosphere on our stands at shows. So please come and see me if your at any of the many hunting shows in the UK. I'll be happy to talk through any issues you have.

Regards
Marc

Last edited:
I don't know which scope is the best. Never had the luxury of lining up all the models and trying them. However I think, in my limited experience, the nicest scope I have ever looked through, in terms of field flatness, colour balance and resolution, was a 7 x 50 Diatal. You don't sell them any more unfortunately.

David.

Last edited:
I don't know which scope is the best. Never had the luxury of lning up all the models and trying them. However I think, in my limited experience, the nicest scope I have ever looked through, in terms of field flatness, colour balance and resolution, was a 7 x 50 Diatal. You don't sell them any more unfortunately.

David.
yes, that 7x50 was a special one too

Martin, sorry to hear that. We now have a much more easier and relaxed atmosphere on our stands at shows. So please come and see me if your at any of the many hunting shows in the UK. I'll be happy to talk through any issues you have.

Regards
Marc

would you like to elaborate? Are you saying stands in the UK or Germany? When was you last at IWA?

Last edited:
A bit subjective to the value placed on different aspects of an individual scope.
Are you asking for "best" optical performance, best value, best low light capability, best long range performance, the list could go on.

Back