Thread: Tikka T3 Hunter in .270 - Mint

Tikka T3 Hunter in .270 - Mint

A .270 cal Tikka T3 Hunter in mint condition. 20" barrel (mint bore), screwcut to M14x1 for a sound moderator. This rifle has fired less than 50 rounds from new. Ase Utra Jet Z sound moderator available for an extra 150 GBP.

600 collected from south Bedfordshire or can RFD - RFD at cost

Historic Guns & Militaria - based in South Bedfordshire - Historic Guns Militaria

Quote Originally Posted by midge View Post
    i must have been lucky i bought a mint condition 270 t3 hunter with a t8 moderator not a mark on the stock altogether 450 .
    Yes you may have been lucky but how is your post relevant or helpful to his "for sale" post?

I see he is a trade member supporting the site and his post is his business and maybe his livelyhood.

WB

Quote Originally Posted by willowbank View Post
    Yes you may have been lucky but how is your post relevant or helpful to his "for sale" post?

I see he is a trade member supporting the site and his post is his business and maybe his livelyhood.

WB
    +1

Thanks chaps, you are correct, this is my livelihood. A quick check on any of the gun selling sites will inform anyone that new T3's are going for around 750.

This particular gun belonged to a friend of mine who, for reasons which shall remain private, has had to give up shooting, and I am selling it on a commission basis. The rifle, to my certain knowledge has fired less than 50 rounds from new and is in mint condition (and I mean mint).

It's always nice to get a bargain and Midge certainly got that in his deal (and the best of luck to him). I would suggest however that it was an exception rather than the rule. Generally speaking I think that 600 is a fair price to pay for a mint example of one of the best factory built rifles in today's market. Would anyone disagree?

ATB

WB
    Historic Guns & Militaria - based in South Bedfordshire - Historic Guns Militaria

nope ive got two ,,have a bump,,,
    DONT START

I bought a new Tikka T3 hunter in 270 cal, these are excellent rifles with a great trigger and very accurate too. The stock can be switched to that of the T3 Lite if your prefer a synthetic stocked rifle, that's what I did - I then got mine woodland camo dipped!

If you are looking for a 270 cal rifle, I would definitely recommend one of these.

( I have no connection to the poster of this advert )
    Last edited by paultap; 29-01-2016 at 23:53.