Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My trip over to the UK...Februar 2015... Part III

My trip over to the UK...Februar 2015... Part III

By now it got time to meet Waynes good friend Andy (yes, we got way too many Andies in our group) and get everything set up for the

whatsapp - TEAM STALKING DIRECTORY Come Together 2015

Wayne, Andy and Stu, another friend of them set up a perfect arrangement for the bunch: Staying in some farm workhouses, using the kitchen and living room to sit and chat, and being guided by them for a stalk for munties or a fox...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbb.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	65864

During the early afternoon the bunch of fools arrived and a warm "Hello!" to all of them!

Name:	aaa.JPG 
Views:	142 
Size:	226.9 KB 
ID:	65863

Some coffee, cake and already some chatting (men can get worse than ladies when taking about hunting...), before heading off for the evening stalk:

Wayne and me went onto an highseat right on the edge of a forest block, overlooking some forest tracks, next to some feeders, surrounded by dense cover of Rhododendron, MUNTY`s heaven!

Sure enough a little buck sneaked out, unfortunately in the most uncomfortable position for me to take a shot, and as predictable, is disappeared soon..

Last light a doe sneaked out of cover on the forest track in front of us, this time I am ready and another deer is in the bag!

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	404.4 KB 
ID:	65865

When we get back to the farm, we hear about Rob, missing a fox, and Ross, missing a munty, a pitty, but thats hunting too...

Dinnertime: Beer, wine and even some Whisky get us into some more or less serious discussions

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	339.9 KB 
ID:	65866
    and soon enough its almost too late for a responsible and well deserved snooze...

Way too early, thirsty and maybe a bit knackered Wayne and me left for another stalk, this time, following the most muddiest and slippery, steep downhill tracks I have ever been on, yes, I admit, I slit and felt, but always gun up.
    I guess, it was Waynes laughing which made him disappear into the bush, returning with a very relieved smile on his face... Poor Max tried hard to wind any deer around, but I am sure, that bad air spooked them for miles

After reaching the meeting point, a big "Hello! and Waidmannsheil!" to another Andy for getting his first 2 munties!!

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	421.7 KB 
ID:	65867

Another groupy breakfast, and sure enough, it was time to leave our generous hosts and hunting trip organisators.

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	440.1 KB 
ID:	65868

Thanks again, what a great weekend we had, and we have to renew it sometime, somewhere!!
    Last edited by Wildboar1973; 03-02-2016 at 04:52.
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Evening mate.
    I shall reply at the end of Part 3.

It it indeed was a good get together. A great time was had by all. Good hunting,good company and a good few laughs. Especially about you slipping on your a**e again

You could of picked a better picture. Not my best photo face :-)

see you soon mate.

Jon

Brilliant write up and sounds a great weekend. Nice to put faces to names

Atb......scott

Quote Originally Posted by 243varmint View Post
    Not my best photo face.
    Err... This may come as a shock mate, but that probably is your best photo face... or should I start a poll?

Glad to see some smiling faces ,well done,doug
    DONT START

Indeed a good get together, well done Wayne and Andy for arranging it and looking after us so well

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    Err... This may come as a shock mate, but that probably is your best photo face... or should I start a poll?

You can go off people you know.

It was a good weekend. Im sure Wayne will be along shortly to add a picture of you flat on your back in the mud��.

Stuart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    Ooh ooh, can I vote?? Guess which box I'd be ticking.....

Michael - sounds like a great trip with plenty of laughs along the way. Just as it should be
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    Ooh ooh, can I vote??

No you can't. We will probably be pulling much worse faces than that dragging are a***s up some fells.