Thread: For all you foxers out there

For all you foxers out there

After a bit of cheeky banter between myself and a few other members of a night vision Facebook group we managed to get Rob Crampton of Best Fox Call to run a promo discount for today only. If you use the code NVUK20 you will get 20% off for today (28/01/16), I've just ordered a GC350 and saved 28. So if you're thinking of getting some bits ready for lambing etc then best be quick and get a few quid off.

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    After a bit of cheeky banter between myself and a few other members of a night vision Facebook group we managed to get Rob Crampton of Best Fox Call to run a promo discount for today only. If you use the code NVUK20 you will get 20% off for today (28/01/16), I've just ordered a GC350 and saved 28. So if you're thinking of getting some bits ready for lambing etc then best be quick and get a few quid off.
    That's very good of him - if I didn't have one of his excellent callers already, I'd be on that offer straight away!

I have a GC300 which works fine but is limited on the variety of calls, at this price it was only 30 more than the GC300 but with twice the number of calls and you can upload different ones too

So how do I get one as with the discount as the website asks for 140?
    Regards Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by tony rentokil View Post
    So how do I get one as with the discount as the website asks for 140?
    Regards Tony.
    I'd 'phone him up and ask him - he's a good bloke, so I have no doubt he'll honour his offer!

No mate no answer,so I guess that's an offer I missed.

Hi sorry for the delay, on checking the offer on NVUK it expired at 17:00. I didn't realise it was only until then and not all day.
    Last edited by nun_hunter; 28-01-2016 at 20:10. Reason: spelling

Bugger, should have pulled my finger out earlier. Thanks for the heads up NH, I'll pay more attention next time.