Have a free laugh on me

sir-lamp-alot

a week or two ago i went and bought myself a powder thrower but when i was down the gunshop i noticed they had a secondhand hornady one in so i struck a deal with them and away i went, when i bought it tho i was told there was no instructions but i should be able to find them online but seeing as i had owned a powder thrower in the past i knew how they worked so i didnt need to, so anyhow tonight im using the thing in the kitchen when i noticed a button on the side of it, ive noticed it before when using it but didnt want to push it as i didnt know what it did but tonight curiosity got the better of me so off i went and gave it a big old push and whack out falls the measuring part of the thrower shortly followed by nearly half a tube of powder all over the table the floor and a good dose sat in my lap. the wife then has to come out and help me clean the bloody powder off my lap trying to salvage as much as i can with me sat there like im some sort of toddler whos chucked his dinner all over himself what a pr1ck i felt

How much N160 did you need to get the Vacuum cleaner up to the minimum legal energy level for deer in England?
Martin

Sounds like it there had been a message, in big letters, "DON'T PUSH HERE" you would have done it to find out why. Live and learn.

Has your misses stopped laughing yet. :rofl:

just spouted out a load of coffee all over the dashboard of the bosses car,

what a laugh, just made my day on the way back, :rofl:

bob.

you bunch of bar stewards are about as sympathetic as the wife i dont reckon i lost all that much powder as i managed to get some off my lap and basicaly everything off the table as the powder thrower was in one of the lee stands and the vacum never got look in as what was on the floor (maybe £4-5 worth) was swept up with a dustpan and brush but as i didnt know how much dust and c-rap might be in it i put it out on the patio and had myself a little bonfire

:rofl:
you bunch of bar stewards are about as sympathetic as the wife i dont reckon i lost all that much powder as i managed to get some off my lap and basicaly everything off the table as the powder thrower was in one of the lee stands and the vacum never got look in as what was on the floor (maybe £4-5 worth) was swept up with a dustpan and brush but as i didnt know how much dust and c-rap might be in it i put it out on the patio and had myself a little bonfire

Never mind you, bearing in mind where your wife was cleaning the powder from ,what kind of a prlck did she feel ?

Last edited:
Back