Thread: Joonas Kallioniemi

Joonas Kallioniemi

Gents , with much regret i am going to sell my Joonas Kallioniemi Puukko Knife, i purchased this knife a couple of years ago and it has sat in the draw ever since, (never used), the knife is totally hand made, blade being forged from silver steel, 85mmx23mm with rhombic grind, Handle is Dyed Birch and the Sheath is a typical puukko style , there is a long tradition that all puukkos made have a click to them when the knife is placed into the sheath, and this knife does that. unfortunatly Joonas has given up making knifes , for some reason , he is not contactable, some say he's gone into the Millatary some say he's got a full time job, ect. he does not even reply to emails, so basically you cannot buy these knifes anymore, and also i have never seen one for sale either, i have also seen one of his knifes second hand sell for 500, I'm not trying to big this up the knife it will sell its self! so there you have it 250 plus postage. no offers please.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    There are at least two threads under "Wanted" on British Blades classifieds for puukkos by Joonas. I'd love another but am saving up for something else.

Whoever buys this knife will be deliriously happy with it. Joonas is a master craftsman.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Hi Willie, I have seen the WANTED section on British Blades, I thought I would give the Stalkers on here first dibs
    thanks for your reply , it is a shame joonas is not making any more knifes being such a young man , waisted talent

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by jewfish View Post
    Hi Willie, I have seen the WANTED section on British Blades, I thought I would give the Stalkers on here first dibs
    thanks for your reply , it is a shame joonas is not making any more knifes being such a young man , waisted talent
    Good on you for doing that

For anyone interested, there is a good review of one of Joonas' puukkos here: Joonas Kallioniemi The Axe Is Bold As Love
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Sold pending funds thanks for looking,

Buggeration, or words to that effect, I couldn't afford it when I saw it for sale on BB originally and still can't. Lol

Neil.