Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All the DSC1 Questions

Account Suspended

All the DSC1 Questions

I apologise if this has been posted before , anyway all the questions to the DSC1 appear to be here, wish I`d seen them when I did it.

DMQ Setting the standard for wild deer management

Who did you do it with?
    You should have received a training manual with all the questions in - assuming you have done it of course.
    MS

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Who did you do it with?
    You should have received a training manual with all the questions in - assuming you have done it of course.
    MS
    I did get the manual but only a week before I did the course due to work constraints (over seas) so only had a week to revise, the online question list would have been handy.

Very useful and no doubt very useful to others on this site,
    thanks for posting this,
    bryn

Quote Originally Posted by TikkaFan View Post
    I did get the manual but only a week before I did the course due to work constraints (over seas) so only had a week to revise, the online question list would have been handy.
    and you did it with who? In fact, I can go and find a load of providers on here myself and name one of them so don't bother. 150 posts in 3 weeks is a good effort though! It can't have left much time for stalking?

Account Suspended
    [QUOTE=baguio;1074097]and you did it with who? In fact, I can go and find a load of providers on here myself and name one of them so don't bother. 150 posts in 3 weeks is a good effort though! It can't have left much time for stalking?[/Q

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR ANY FUTURE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND A BAN WILL BE IMPOSED
    Last edited by sikamalc; 03-02-2016 at 16:02.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by bryn View Post
    Very useful and no doubt very useful to others on this site,
    thanks for posting this,
    bryn
    I think it is excellent as it shows those considering DSC 1 what they are up against before they part with their money, no everyone is au fait with google , I`m amazed its not already pinned.

We seem to have this playground mentality becoming more obvious of late. The owners of this site (as in Admin, JAYB, csl and myself) are tired of it and have a zero tolerance in place.

Anymore abusive language on site or in Pm's you will be banned without warning.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by TikkaFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    and you did it with who? In fact, I can go and find a load of providers on here myself and name one of them so don't bother. 150 posts in 3 weeks is a good effort though! It can't have left much time for stalking?

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR ANY FUTURE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND A BAN WILL BE IMPOSED
    Looks to be an unprovoked and unwarranted provocation to a some helpful posts from the OP there Malc, although I didn't see the response before it was edited.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Looks to be an unprovoked and unwarranted provocation to a some helpful posts from the OP there Malc, although I didn't see the response before it was edited.
    Thank you.