Thread: Schmidt and Bender UK service contact request

Schmidt and Bender UK service contact request

Would anyone know the UK service contact for Schmidt and Bender?, either via email or telephone contact. I have a Zenith scope that might need attention. I sent a mail to them in Germany through their web site last week, but no reply.

Thanks..

Rgds Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph_Dave View Post
    Would anyone know the UK service contact for Schmidt and Bender?, either via email or telephone contact. I have a Zenith scope that might need attention. I sent a mail to them in Germany hrough their web site last week, but no reply. Thanks..Rgds Dave
    I am surprised at that as I had a problem with one of my S&B scopes a year or so ago and initially went back to the Sportsman Gun Centre to redress the problem.
    They offered to send it back to Germany for repair free of charge but it would not go until they had a batch or waited at least a few weeks to see if they had any more to go back.
    I contacted S&B in Germany and, although I paid carriage over there, they repaired it and sent it back within a week free of charge fully sorted.
    Initially I contacted S&B by 'phone and told them of the delay if I sent it through the UK distributor and that I wanted it sooner than they could organise it so they almost waited for it to arrive in Germany and did it straight away.

Thanks to all for the info.. the email link was the one I used previously, also tried their web form link.. I will try again..

Here's an individuals e-mail address that liaised between myself & the service department.

l.weston@schmidt-bender.de

service@schmidt-bender.de

always used this one
    last time they responded within a few hours to an age request!

IMO send it direct
    any costs are in Euros without VAT and it is quicker