Thread: Sightron S11 Bigsky 6 x 42 scope

Sightron S11 Bigsky 6 x 42 scope

Hi Guys

Having a clear out in the loft, I bought this scope along with another with an intension of fitting it to my .243 but I never got round to swapping it as the .243 works well with the glass I've already got on it

This Sightron Bigsky has ultra clear optics with the duplex reticle, the resettable target turrets its never been used on a rifle just sat in a set of rings then taken back out and put back in the box, its in pristine condition due to being stored in its black cloth wrapper then bubble wrap then in its original box

It comes with a set of Bikini covers, lens cleaning cloth and all original paperwork

Sightron S2 Big Sky Rifle Scopes are completely updated with better glass, tighter tolerances and new lens coatings. The Sightron S2 was designed to offer maximum light transmission and accuracy. Features 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.

Tube Diameter: 1", Objective Bell Diameter: 51mm, Ocular Bell Diameter: 41mm, Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA, Eye Relief: 3.6"

Looking for 190.00 posted

Are You Able To Post A Picture of the reticle and turret please.

Interested in in elevation of turret.

thanks in advance.

reduced to 160.00 insured and posted

to the top for a top scope

Hi there,

Is there any chance of some detailed pics, please?

How old is the scope?

Are you the original owner?

Cheers. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by leebut View Post
    Hi Guys

Having a clear out in the loft, I bought this scope along with another with an intension of fitting it to my .243 but I never got round to swapping it as the .243 works well with the glass I've already got on it

This Sightron Bigsky has ultra clear optics with the duplex reticle, the resettable target turrets its never been used on a rifle just sat in a set of rings then taken back out and put back in the box, its in pristine condition due to being stored in its black cloth wrapper then bubble wrap then in its original box

It comes with a set of Bikini covers, lens cleaning cloth and all original paperwork

Sightron S2 Big Sky Rifle Scopes are completely updated with better glass, tighter tolerances and new lens coatings. The Sightron S2 was designed to offer maximum light transmission and accuracy. Features 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.

Tube Diameter: 1", Objective Bell Diameter: 51mm, Ocular Bell Diameter: 41mm, Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA, Eye Relief: 3.6"

Looking for 190.00 posted