Thread: Dunrobin sporting

Dunrobin sporting

Evening all , three friends and myself had a week with Robbie and James at Dunrobin sporting a couple of weeks ago .
    I thought I would write a small piece to say a big thank you to the guys .
    We arrived on a very cold night and drove up the glen in the pitch black to find the cottage ,which was lovely and warm thanks to the boys !
    The cottage is really well equipped and very smart inside .
    The ground up there is amazing , I have never stalked In the highlands but what an experience !
    The stalking is very demanding and calls on a lot of belly crawling etc we had some very still weather which meant the stalking was extra difficult but the views were truly stunning .
    There are lots of deer up there and some very nice stags that we saw .
    The guys have some very high standards in the larder which we all learnt some new things about !
    So a big thank you to James and Robbie at Dunrobin sporting for an excellent week .
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by tom; 12-02-2016 at 14:47.

I have stuck a couple of pictures on of our trip . Cheers

Got some more photos .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Super photos, and many thanks for posting them.

I've been stalking on an estate a few miles from there for the last 20 years. It really is a fantastic part of the world.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

A massive thank you to James, Robbie and Paddy for a fantastic week on the hinds this last week. An amazing estate run to a very high standard. I will definitely be booking to go back again.

Kind regards

Steve

Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: http://www.uksha.org or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    Evening all , three friends and myself had a week with Robbie and James at Dunrobin sporting a couple of weeks ago .
    I thought I would write a small piece to say a big thank you to the guys .
    We arrived on a very cold night and drove up the glen in the pitch black to find the cottage ,which was lovely and warm thanks to the boys !
    The cottage is really well equipped and very smart inside .
    The ground up there is amazing , I have never stalked In the highlands but what an experience !
    The stalking is very demanding and calls on a lot of belly crawling etc we had some very still weather which meant the stalking was extra difficult but the views were truly stunning .
    There are lots of deer up there and some very nice stags that we saw .
    The guys have some very high standards in the larder which we all learnt some new things about !
    So a big thank you to James and Robbie at Dunrobin sporting for an excellent week .
    Tom
    Stunning photos.

Regards,
    Glendine