Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: LEUPOLD QR RINGS 30mm HIGH

  1. #1

    LEUPOLD QR RINGS 30mm HIGH

    As above guys might take a set of 25mm high as well if price is right PS might get off with Med PM with details thanks for your time.

  2. #2
    I have some 1" high extended and
    some 1" high if interested

  3. #3
    Thanks but I think I have a set of 1" but not sure if they are high could you measure from the the bottom to the bottom of the ring just the rectangle part tks

  4. #4
    I have some i think high 30mm qr extenderble mounts
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

    A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pendle View Post
    I have some i think high 30mm qr extenderble mounts
    PM sent

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Thanks but I think I have a set of 1" but not sure if they are high could you measure from the the bottom to the bottom of the ring just the rectangle part tks

    actually these are
    13mm for the straight high/super high 1"
    10mm for the high extended 1"
    medium is 7mm
    low is 5mm IIRC


    low is 2mm on a 30mm
    medium is 5mm on a 30mm IIRC

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    actually these are
    13mm for the straight high/super high 1"
    10mm for the high extended 1"
    medium is 7mm
    low is 5mm IIRC


    low is 2mm on a 30mm
    medium is 5mm on a 30mm IIRC
    Thanks for the info will come in very handy in the future

  8. #8
    still looking

  9. #9
    Week end bump

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-01-2016, 18:39
  2. Wanted 30mm High Leupold QR rings (not QRW)
    By bewsher500 in forum Optics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-01-2016, 11:04
  3. For Sale New Leupold QR 30mm rings - low
    By artur in forum Optics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 14:17
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-05-2013, 07:03
  5. Wanted Anyone have any Leupold QR rings in 30mm
    By NickW in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 14:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •