Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: North Devon Deer Poachers Arrested

  1. #1
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    160

    North Devon Deer Poachers Arrested

    This lot should be out of circulation for a while..hopefully

    Poaching crackdown sees police raid Barnstaple properties | North Devon Journal

  2. #2
    Good job it was illegal guns involved and not lurchers ! The army would have been called out for dogs.

  3. #3
    ha ha ha +1

  4. #4
    Brilliant!
    At long last a force that has decided to act and use the powers they have to solve and hopefully prevent further crime by a group of undesirables!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    Good job it was illegal guns involved and not lurchers ! The army would have been called out for dogs.
    Good job, nice to see the police spend some time on this all to common crime.
    Equally, shame it wasn't legally held guns.
    Cheers
    Richard

  6. #6
    I spoke to some local stalkers up that way who actually gave me a little more detail. It sounds like the Reds in the area were taking a kicking!





  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonStalking View Post
    I spoke to some local stalkers up that way who actually gave me a little more detail. It sounds like the Reds in the area were taking a kicking!
    Of course it's not just limited to there Carl.
    In the past 12 months i have found evidence in other places.
    Not saying it was poachers, but when i looked over a bridge checking for Sea Trout last summer on the river Teign i saw too many legs to count and several heads, all fallow, and all out of season.
    Cheers
    Richard

  8. #8
    Don't give Devon & Cornwall to much credit on poaching, shooting deer out of season and at night on someone
    elses ground seem to be ok, even when your caught red handed!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Discopete View Post
    Don't give Devon & Cornwall to much credit on poaching, shooting deer out of season and at night on someone
    elses ground seem to be ok, even when your caught red handed!
    It will be interesting to see if a prosecution actually happens. These lot are well known and have been active for years. Watch this space.





  10. #10
    to see if the full weight of confiscation available is applied?

Similar Threads

  1. Poacher Pair arrested Devon area!
    By HarrisonDeerServices in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-01-2015, 19:40
  2. Poachers active North Wilts
    By Cyres in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:58
  3. Poachers in North Yorkshire
    By Savage!!! in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 16:51
  4. Sussex Poachers Arrested
    By SKB in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 23-12-2009, 20:53
  5. Man arrested for sex with deer
    By Stuart in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-07-2007, 17:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •