Thread: Tikka 595 stainless synthetic 243

Tikka 595 stainless synthetic 243

As title only for sale due to having a 6.5/47 built and I'm going to use just the one calibre from now on rifle comes with sling ior 8* 56 illuminated ret sat in optilocks also comes with 100 plus mainly federal brass load data which incidentally was the first and only load ive used was planning on trying different bullets in the future just for the sake of it with my data I will garentee 1/2 inch group at 100 yards it really does shoot well also comes with comb raiser neoprene job 500 mixed bullets hornady modified case Hornady seating die Lee case trimmer and any other bits I can find the scope in the picture isn't for sale also screw cut 1/2 unf looking for 1000 all in can come with an t8 can which is sporting a small hole but can be sent back to Jackson rifles and used in part ex on a new one also can come with third eye tactical o Moa picctanny rail
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

HI - Are you interested in selling the rifle + kit without scope and mod.

If so can I have a price please.

Kind regards
    Alan

I'm willing to seperate all bits bare rifle 500 including third eye rail sling swivels etc and neoprene comb raiser scope 400 ovno bullets brass reloading gear etc 100

Scope and reloading gear gone rifle Sfs 500 for a rifle that shoots as well as thus one with rail etc. In one of the best actions ever made = a bargin

Sfs offers

I assume you are targeting the Australian market - pics?

Quote Originally Posted by swatty View Post
    As title only for sale due to having a 6.5/47 built and I'm going to use just the one calibre from now on rifle comes with sling ior 8* 56 illuminated ret sat in optilocks also comes with 100 plus mainly federal brass load data which incidentally was the first and only load ive used was planning on trying different bullets in the future just for the sake of it with my data I will garentee 1/2 inch group at 100 yards it really does shoot well also comes with comb raiser neoprene job 500 mixed bullets hornady modified case Hornady seating die Lee case trimmer and any other bits I can find the scope in the picture isn't for sale also screw cut 1/2 unf looking for 1000 all in can come with an t8 can which is sporting a small hole but can be sent back to Jackson rifles and used in part ex on a new one also can come with third eye tactical o Moa picctanny rail