Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Nations Rugby

Six Nations Rugby

Hi, I think Scotland will be the one's to watch this year. Starting with England today.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Hi, I think Scotland will be the one's to watch this year. Starting with England today.
    Jim
    In your dreams!
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

France were lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    France were lucky
    I would go as far as to say that France were VERY lucky to win! They didn't play to their usual standard and Italy played fairly well!
    As for England v Scotland - I wouldn't like to try to predict the outcome.I would like to see England win but they will have to work extremely hard and not make many handling errors as they usually do to beat Scotland.
    We will see!

Hoping to see some exhilarating stuff from Scotland and England as was sadly lacking in the France Italy match albeit a tense finish

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    France were lucky
    They were and that was a poor kick at the end but a win is a win.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Booing has no place in rugby - spoils the event for both sets of supporters.

Have not seen anything this afternoon that would worry any of the southern hemisphere sides, lets hope things improve rapidly

Italy were robbed in my opinion. Looked like they had it in the bag. Great shame.

Jim
    That didn't quite go as planned there, Jim. A scrappy game really. None of the first four teams up have been great really. So far the report from this weekend is "must do better".

Jim
    You were saying or have you woken up now