Thread: gamekeepe/stalkers jobs

gamekeepe/stalkers jobs

Hi everyone i just thort id post on here and see if theres any jobs going as my seasonal contract finishes at the end of the hinds and i have not found a new post yet.I am a hard working 34 year old looking for ether a lowland keepers job or a highland stalkers job i have 20 years experience in phesant and partridge from rearing to shoot days and all things relavent and 6 years experience of hill stalking and working ponys as well as argos and uther ATVs.I have all qualifications needed to just about any job in thes subjects.Any area considred but prefer to stay in scotland.I hop someone help me.Look forward to hearing from you thanks

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    A few jobs on sga website.

Quote Originally Posted by mwgamekeeper View Post
    Hi everyone i just thort id post on here and see if theres any jobs going as my seasonal contract finishes at the end of the hinds and i have not found a new post yet.I am a hard working 34 year old looking for ether a lowland keepers job or a highland stalkers job i have 20 years experience in phesant and partridge from rearing to shoot days and all things relavent and 6 years experience of hill stalking and working ponys as well as argos and uther ATVs.I have all qualifications needed to just about any job in thes subjects.Any area considred but prefer to stay in scotland.I hop someone help me.Look forward to hearing from you thanks
    It might help you a great deal if you made an Introduction to the site as per the site rules. This would have been flagged up when you joined, and something it appears you have ignored. We have a zero tolerance on the site so please make the introduction or you will find your membership rather short.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.