Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Night vision kit

Night vision kit

Looking to get some night vision kit, was thinking of Quantom XD50s & Pulsar Digisight LRF N870. I know that these "what's best" questions can go epic but I'd appreciate your views on the above kit.
    The sight's going on a T3 243 light.

Xd50 is awesome kit..if the budget can stretch go for the Armasight Drone Pro. Lethal combination if not the digisight will do the job

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    got to agree with the Drone, been doing demos with it for a few months and love it,

i dont think the the prices of thermal spotting units is for me,I can't really see the value in what I call a very over priced unit, I'd rather have a drone on top of a cracking rifle,

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

If you had a thermal for a week Bob you would gladly hand over the money. Nothing gets by you with thermal ! i got called out to shoot a problem fox the keeper said he had seen with the lamp in a deer park.. he thought there was only one. Shot 3 in the first half hour and saw a couple more but sitting in tight with the fallow
    Last edited by SussexFallow; 07-02-2016 at 17:42.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    got to agree with the Drone, been doing demos with it for a few months and love it,

i dont think the the prices of thermal spotting units is for me,I can't really see the value in what I call a very over priced unit, I'd rather have a drone on top of a cracking rifle,

bob
    You need to try thermal for a while Bob, you'd soon change your mind about them

Iv been advised on a drone pro.. Seen a few vids of boys using them.. Look really good! Just waiting for them to come on sale again and I I'm going to buy one for on top of my 223.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    If you had a thermal for a week Bob you would gladly hand over the money. Nothing gets by you with thermal ! i got called out to shoot a problem fox the keeper said he had seen with the lamp in a deer park.. he thought there was only one. Shot 3 in the first half hour and saw a couple more but sitting in tight with the fallow
    Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    You need to try thermal for a while Bob, you'd soon change your mind about them
    cheers lads,

i have eave been spotting with one, I just can't get on with them, I zoomed in with it and found the refresh rate and the pixels got big and that is not an image my eyes could get used too.

the unit he had on trial was quantum hd5os, sadly not for me even if I had the money

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Go thermal all the way - nothing else comes close

bobjs - were you looking through it the right way around?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Goingback View Post
    Go thermal all the way - nothing else comes close

bobjs - were you looking through it the right way around?
    yup, not for me, image clarity is poor in my eyes. target identification is very important to me so I can't use them,

bob.