Thread: Cordura 10 round ammunition holder

Cordura 10 round ammunition holder

I would never believe it could be so difficult to find an ammunition holder for rifle (.25-06) ammunition.........

I'm looking for a cordura 10 round rifle ammunition holder / wallet to go on my belt. I don't like leather ones as they tend to leave green rings around the cases. I've tried the Garlands 14 round wallets and find the elastic fastener doesn't work well and I don't want a gunstock ammo holder as I really don't like them.

Having spent a whole afternoon searching the net I can't believe I'm the only one who has had this issue....... Just as well it's been too wet and windy to go stalking or I'd be even more frustrated!!!

Anyone selling one or have any suggestions where I can find what I'm looking for please folks???

Cheers
    Last edited by Sauer_202_6.5x55; 07-02-2016 at 17:01.

look for 410 shotgun ammo slides

calibre i have 2 i will be selling next week which i bought for my 444 marlin ones a gunstock holder for 10 the other is a belt with loops , i also have a westley richards leather belt slide with cordura loops which is going to be expensive

greenshoots

Quote Originally Posted by greenshoots View Post
    look for 410 shotgun ammo slides

calibre i have 2 i will be selling next week which i bought for my 444 marlin ones a gunstock holder for 10 the other is a belt with loops , i also have a westley richards leather belt slide with cordura loops which is going to be expensive

greenshoots
    Not interested in the leather or gunstock mounted one thanks mate, but might be interested in the belt mounted one. Would it be too big for 6.5 or .25-06 ammunition if it's designed for 444 marlin? Any chance you could PM a photo?

Cheers

Last edited by I. Farticus; 07-02-2016 at 17:53.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

is a belt with loops
    its a cordura belt with 20 loops on it made by allen

greenshoots

Thanks for your reply Farticus,

I had already looked at Uttings website. Most of these pouches are 6,7 or 8 rounds (I really need it to hold 10 rounds for a whole day's stalking) or the Garlands 14 round pouch which I already have and the fastener isn't effective. The Maremmano pouch looks great but it's just too wide for a belt as I think will be the Harkila ones.

I like the look of the one Uncle Mikes make which was suggested but can't find anywhere in the UK that sells them.

Sauer