Thread: Zeiss victory 8x26 T* PRF rangefinder

Zeiss victory 8x26 T* PRF rangefinder

Hi guys, I have for sale a Zeiss Victory 8x26 T* PRF rangefinder which is in very good condition and functions perfectly. It has some very minor wear on the blue Zeiss logo which can be seen in the photos. I am selling to fund the purchase of a pair of Rangefinding binoculars.

If you read the reviews on this rangefinder then you will appreciate that it is a top quality piece of kit Which is the equivalent of, or usually betters Swarovski's version in tests and reviews. Rated the best rangefinder by Richard utting of Sharpshooting uk. You can view this on YouTube.

It is very simple to operate with a single touch and release button and it will range out to 1200 meters/1300 yards. It also has a scan mode which will give continual readings when scanning or on moving targets such as deer.

It has a built in ballistic calculator which if selected, will give you hold under/ over values for your chosen calibre at ranges out to 500 meters. It will range in meters or yards and give adjustment holdover values in cm or inches. It is rubber armoured for protection and has T* and Lototec lens coatings. The view through the optics is excellent.

It comes boxed with a padded Zeiss case, instruction book and all paperwork including the original purchase receipt, plus a spare battery. It was sent off to Zeiss for a service two years ago, I have the accompanying letter from Zeiss which pronounced it to be in excellent working order and free from any faults. It has hardly been used since.

Price is 370 inc postage (sent insured via special delivery)

Uttings are currently selling these for 580.

Please PM me if you want these.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by paultap; 15-02-2016 at 04:15.

Pm sent regards buying rangefinder

regards
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Hi, I have a pair of zeiss victory 10x42 *The PRO binoculars that I would sell to you and take your rangefinder in part payment. They are in perfect condition .Pm me if your interested. ..Much thanks

Dame predictive text....that should read 10x42 *T PRF

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHERFOREVER View Post
    Hi, I have a pair of zeiss victory 10x42 *The PRO binoculars that I would sell to you and take your rangefinder in part payment. They are in perfect condition .Pm me if your interested. ..Much thanks
    Hi , thanks for your offer, but I wish to sell the rangefinder .

Many Thanks.

These are still for sale.

many thanks.

Now Sold

many thanks.
    Last edited by paultap; 15-02-2016 at 22:00.