Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Hills .223 60gr V-max

Black Hills .223 60gr V-max

Does anybody know where I can buy the above Ideally within West Yorkshire but I realise I might have to travel for it.
    Had some from Swillington and it shoots a treat through my rifle but can't seem to find it anymore.

Just a suggestion but hornady tap is available with this bullet and may be easier to find ?
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Black Hills is generally exceptional ammo. More like a custom load than a 'remanufactured' or standard factory ammo. It is very popular where I live as it is produced only 4 hours away. Most Black Hills ammo is engineered and built to be accurate.
    Frankly, I'm surprised it is available in the UK.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Black Hills is generally exceptional ammo. More like a custom load than a 'remanufactured' or standard factory ammo. It is very popular where I live as it is produced only 4 hours away. Most Black Hills ammo is engineered and built to be accurate.
    Frankly, I'm surprised it is available in the UK.~Muir
    sadly it's not muir

I use the same ammo as the poster and find it very very good out of my remmi pss...it make charles look like he stepped on a land mine...i get mine from blue fox glade gunshop at chawleigh in boxes of 50....fine ammo indeed...think edgar brother stock it....Hugh.

Following on from this, anyone know where stocks any 60 gr of better .223 SP ammo?
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

The black hills ammo you were after was readily available at the Shooting Show at the weekend, I even had a look at some. For life of me cannot recal which stands I saw it on.

D

that's great news , I believe they do 260rem ammo ?

Quote Originally Posted by scrumbag View Post
    Following on from this, anyone know where stocks any 60 gr of better .223 SP ammo?

http://gunshop-eb.com/CF%20Sporting%20%20Ammunition.php

"He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"