Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tikka T3 synthetic factory stock - sporter barrell

  1. #1

    Tikka T3 synthetic factory stock - sporter barrell

    Bought a wooden stock for my T3 so decided to sell the original factory synthetic stock rather than let it gather dust.

    For standard sporter barrell came off a .308 lite and is right hand.

    60 posted recorded delivery.
    Last edited by flash222004; 14-02-2016 at 21:52.

  2. #2
    is it long or shory action and do you know if it will fit a tiikka t3 hunter

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by midge View Post
    is it long or shory action and do you know if it will fit a tiikka t3 hunter
    The T3 only has one action size. It will fit a T3 hunter.

  4. #4
    What calibre is it off

  5. #5
    The action size is the same but the bolt stop is in a different position depending on long or short calibre.
    Be sure what calibre it has come off so the bolt cycles..
    Those who can, do it. Those who can't, teach it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Parsons View Post
    The action size is the same but the bolt stop is in a different position depending on long or short calibre.
    Be sure what calibre it has come off so the bolt cycles..
    The bolt stop is in exactly the same position on all the T3's. The long and short action cartridges just use a different bolt stop. The bolt stop has nothing to do with the stock. All stocks are the same - the only variations that you need to check for are if it's for a sporter/varmint barrel and whether it's for a right or left handed action.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by takbok View Post
    The bolt stop is in exactly the same position on all the T3's. The long and short action cartridges just use a different bolt stop. The bolt stop has nothing to do with the stock. All stocks are the same - the only variations that you need to check for are if it's for a sporter/varmint barrel and whether it's for a right or left handed action.
    This is correct, the Tikka T3 has one action size, you just get a longer throw with a shorter action cartridge size than you would with something like a sako 85 which has 3 action sizes. I fitted a synthetic stock from a 243 on to my T3 hunter in 270 cal... As stated the stocks are the same.

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Tikka T3 synthetic sporter stock
    By Jager SA in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:29
  2. For Sale Tikka T3 Synthetic stock (Sporter)
    By hcm1 in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-12-2013, 20:16
  3. *SOLD* Grs varmint/sporter tikka t3 stock
    By newsatten in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 17:22
  4. *SOLD* tikka t3 sporter synthetic black stock.
    By jay 22 in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:34
  5. Wanted Tikka T3 Synthetic stock - NOT the FACTORY ONE
    By FlyBoy270 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 21:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •