Thread: Coolgame Game Fridges

Coolgame Game Fridges

Guys, I am considering purchasing a Coolgame game refrigerator. Have any of you bought one or seen one in use? If so what are your thoughts? Also any one bought or used the new SMH small game chillers as reviewed in the latest BDS magazine. All thoughts and comments are appreciated.
    FM.

I have had a LU9000 for 10 years. The chiller unit and its performance is excellent and being a self contained unit offers good flexibility, it is starting to get a bit worn now and although the chiller works well, the LED display has stopped working and some thick rust is coming through in a few patches under the door.
    All in all it has been a really good investment but I wound not discount other manufacturers like SMH who offer some strong competition, I will probably go to SMH next as I had 1/2 hour with these guys at the CLA game fair last year and found them extremely user friendly as well as knowledgeable with some competitive pricing.

I have had an LU7000 for about a year now with no problems noted. It takes 4 roe deer easily. It was not cheap, but the build quality looks to be very good. Reaches the required temperature very quickly and doesn't seem too hard on the electricity usage. Cannot fault it to date.

Quote Originally Posted by DEEANDDON View Post
    I have had an LU7000 for about a year now with no problems noted. It takes 4 roe deer easily. It was not cheap, but the build quality looks to be very good. Reaches the required temperature very quickly and doesn't seem too hard on the electricity usage. Cannot fault it to date.

+1 - but, I've only had mine a couple of weeks...so far so good...

It's a big outlay, but I got tired of trying to find a refrigerator that could go in an outbuilding, so bit the bullet, hopefully it will pay off, but at the moment it looks a bit silly with 2 muntjac hanging in it.