Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyds thumb hole stock for a cz527

Boyds thumb hole stock for a cz527

As above if anyone has one they're willing to sell that would be great. I can't order one from the states as all the 527 stocks are over a hundred dollars so they won't ship it

cheers

Dave

Have a look at the "pro varmint" great stock, only 99

I did see these but they aren't Inletted for the cz 527. So annoying that the stock I need is only $29 more than what they will ship

Quote Originally Posted by DavidO_84 View Post
    I did see these but they aren't Inletted for the cz 527. So annoying that the stock I need is only $29 more than what they will ship
    Edgar Brothers are now the UK importer, and they stock the model you want for reasonable money.

Quote Originally Posted by Guesty View Post
    Edgar Brothers are now the UK importer, and they stock the model you want for reasonable money.
    i was trying to avoid importing from America (too impatient) I spoke to someone else who got one from Edgar brothers but they don't stock them I was told. 6-8 weeks wait apparently. Have you been told they stock them then?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidO_84 View Post
    i was trying to avoid importing from America (too impatient) I spoke to someone else who got one from Edgar brothers but they don't stock them I was told. 6-8 weeks wait apparently. Have you been told they stock them then?
    I spoke to someone there a month or two back and was told that the only model they had in stock was the featherweight thumbhole in pepper colour.

That's interesting because when I spoke to them they told me they never have them in stock and they're made to order in the states. I actually wanted the pepper stock as well

I spoke to the chap at Edgar's at the end of November, then he sent me the below email to confirm:

Many thanks for the enquiry

RRP would be around 160

We have them in stock , if you'd like to order please do so via your local retailer

All the best

Regards

Scott Pringle

Edgar Brothers Sales Desk Manager
    T: +44 (0)1625 664659
    F: +44 (0)1625 615276

The Boyds rimfire varmint thumbhole in pepper laminate inletted for a CZ527 is currently priced at $99 so can be shipped to UK

Ian.