Wanted: Deer Stalking/Pest control

macfas16

Hi there,
I'm currently looking for a shooting lease (annually if possible) somewhere in the North East of Scotland (Banffshire/Northern Aberdeenshire) as the new owners on my current lease do not wish stalking to continue on their land.
I have approximately 4 years experience with DSC1 certification and BASC membership. My current rifles are a .270, .222 and .22 along with a 12/20 gauge over and under and 2 air rifles (.177 and .22) and I would happily accept any stalking/pest control opportunities out there.
Thanks in advance.
Scott

You can have a look in the Stalking Opportunities available forum for paid stalks, and occasionally syndicate places do come up though I don't know on what basis they are agreed.

Word to the wise though - you may also find that joining up on a forum and immediately asking for leases doesn't get you the response you're after :) It happens here a lot and its not always greeted with enthusiasm shall we say...

Better to get to know people, go on some paid stalks perhaps, maybe meet people face to face and then you might find you start getting leads or offers towards a permission.

Hi there,
I'm currently looking for a shooting lease (annually if possible) somewhere in the North East of Scotland (Banffshire/Northern Aberdeenshire) as the new owners on my current lease do not wish stalking to continue on their land.
I have approximately 4 years experience with DSC1 certification and BASC membership. My current rifles are a .270, .222 and .22 along with a 12/20 gauge over and under and 2 air rifles (.177 and .22) and I would happily accept any stalking/pest control opportunities out there.
Thanks in advance.
Scott
Great 2nd post we all would love extra stalking and pest control. Paid stalking or find a syndicate is the way to go

Who cares if it's his second or twenty second post, if you don't ask you don't get. Pest control wise you could ask your local golf courses about doing the rabbits.

Thanks Ranger 22, good call I'll give them a try, off round the local farmers next on the off-chance.......:)
Didn't realise some members treated this as a closed shop or a club......if they can give me a heads-up on the appropriate school tie I'll have a shufty about for one :confused: To be a little clearer I am looking to pay for shooting or a paid lease on an annual basis, not looking to connect on Facebook or the pop round on a Sunday but willing to give a heads up on anything in my area that may be of interest to fellow stalkers.
Cheers

Back