Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cz 527 mounts

Cz 527 mounts

Can anyone recommend me a decent set of mounts for a cz 527. Really not keen on millet or warne mounts and I can't find Leupold mounts in stock anywhere. Ideally I would like a set of bases and rings. I've searched high and low but can't find anything that fits the bill.

im sure I read somewhere about using optilock bases but I can't see how they would fit. What would my best option be? Or shall I just take it to a gunsmith and get the receiver drilled and tapped. The scope is a z5 3.5-18x44 so think I would need medium mounts

cheers

check out optics wharehouse give them a ring,atb doug,
    DONT START

Tikka opti locks fit perfect

Spoke to optics warehouse this morning Doug very helpful but they don't have any of the kozap rings in stock in medium height they're waiting for a delivery. No Leupolds either

Quote Originally Posted by jb7x57 View Post
    Tikka opti locks fit perfect
    jb are you using these? I would prefer to use optilocks if I can How did you get around the recoil lug in the rear base? are there differences between sako and tikka optilocks as I thought they were the same

try sportsmatch,,,sako bases are tapered,or should i say one of the bases is,,,,tikkas are ok parrallel
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 16-02-2016 at 19:15.
    DONT START

sportsmatch do do a couple of rings that fit the 527 they also do a converter block that brings the dove tails down to the standard 11mm i think its called a RB4 ive used it on my hornet and to be honest it works fine for me and i found sportsmatch very helpfull to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by DavidO_84 View Post
    jb are you using these? I would prefer to use optilocks if I can How did you get around the recoil lug in the rear base? are there differences between sako and tikka optilocks as I thought they were the same
    Just tap it out with a hammer and your good to go.....

have you checked out CZ? or MAKfix scope rings? KOZAP?
    Last edited by ileso; 16-02-2016 at 20:25.