Thread: Barry Flonders Wild Boar Agent

Barry Flonders Wild Boar Agent

Anyone who knows him please let him know that he is get seriously libelled on Facebook , ironically by a guy who has been banned from sd a number of times.

Would it have any connection with a comment he made on this site last week regarding individuals booking boar shooting and then shoving off without paying and him making a complaint to the police I wonder?

I don't know Barry (Elma Fudd) personally but I have directed a few guys in his direction after hearing good things about the guy and those individuals have always come back happy with the stalking that Barry has provided for them.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

I did see the Facebook post (written by Ray Hunter) you're referring to and it was definitely very derogatory. Never met Barry or had dealing with him but hope he is aware of what is being said behind his back.
    Last edited by palmer_mike; 17-02-2016 at 17:01.

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    He is fully aware, is currently not replying for good reason. I have been out with Barry enough times, others on here too. The bloke (Ray Hunter) is being a fool. I think his actions and comments are enough to show him up for what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    I did see the Facebook post (written by Ray Hunter) you're referring to and it was definitely very derogatory. Never met Barry or had dealing with him but hope he is aware of what is being said behind his back.
    That name (Ray Hunter) rings a bell , was he something to do with Sweet hill shooting syndicate ??

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldsod View Post
    That name (Ray Hunter) rings a bell , was he something to do with Sweet hill shooting syndicate ??
    It appears so from his Facebook page

I think Ray Hunter is a pseudonym isn't it?
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    I think Ray Hunter is a pseudonym isn't it?
    Real name, Ray Goodsell, also goes by numerous other names.

Fully aware of whats being said but cannot respond due to police instructions

HMM Facebook.................... and various other deer forums on there it appears to me that there are members on these forums that we have banned due to their troublemaking and lying and they are now going through Facebook to cause issues as well.

Makes one wonder how such people can be responsible enough to own a firearm.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.