Thread: Nikon 200-400mm f4 vr1

Nikon 200-400mm f4 vr1

Lovely sharp nikon 200-400mm VR lens. This is a VRI lens. I bought it for a safari trip last year and had it serviced by Nikon prior to the trip and bought a new carbon fibre hood at 350!!. Camera count was about 1500 when got back so it has not done much since then. Cant justify keeping it in a cupboard waiting on another trip so decided to sell it on. Has some marks as can be seen in the pictures,but the glass is immaculate and dust free.
    These are heavy pro lenses and will not disapoint. They deliver in quality form the moment you pick them up.
    Any qiestions please ask and i will try and answer them for you. Regards
    Have it listed on an auction site, but will if selling it privately can discount the action fees etc. Will sell it for 1800. Let me know if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by rwade545 View Post
    Lovely sharp nikon 200-400mm VR lens. This is a VRI lens. I bought it for a safari trip last year and had it serviced by Nikon prior to the trip and bought a new carbon fibre hood at 350!!. Camera count was about 1500 when got back so it has not done much since then. Cant justify keeping it in a cupboard waiting on another trip so decided to sell it on. Has some marks as can be seen in the pictures,but the glass is immaculate and dust free.
    These are heavy pro lenses and will not disapoint. They deliver in quality form the moment you pick them up.
    Any qiestions please ask and i will try and answer them for you. Regards
    Have it listed on an auction site, but will if selling it privately can discount the action fees etc. Will sell it for 1800. Let me know if interested.
    Oh how I wish!!
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Oh how I wish!!
    Likewise - a lovely bit of glass.

With a 300mm and a 500mm already in the camera bag (though neither have VR) I'd catch a lot of grief from Mrs Gunn if I said I was interested
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

You know you want it, you can always hide it in the gun cabinet so the misses doesn't know!!