Thread: Complete Lamping Set Up

Complete Lamping Set Up

Full lamping kit

Lightforce 170 and a Lightforce 140 - both with red filters - complete with two (fairly new) Yuasa 12ah batteries, battery carry / shoulder bag plus Lightforce roof swivel-mount T Bar handle, mounted on wood to fit into sunroof (currently fits Subaru Forester) but easily adjustable.

I use the 170 on the roof mount and the 140 scope mounted for walkabout but both lamps will fit on either the T Bar or the scope mounts.

Two scope mounts for the lamps, two (old oxo) tin boxes of bits - spare connectors, spare bulbs, liner pieces for the scope mounts etc etc.

Complete with Oxford optimiser charger (complete with original box) with all leads and connectors to keep both batteries in tip top condition.

All lamp connectors upgraded from the Lightforce rubbish ones to lawn mower plug types (plus spares) and various connectors to change from cigarette lighter socket to battery.

Lamps, battery case & bits and pieces all in red plastic cantilever style tool box.

200 collected.

Advertised elsewhere so PM first please and reply to thread. Thanks.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    may I ask

if no one wants the T bar I would be interested please.

regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your interest but I would much prefer to sell it as a package.

Keep well.

ATB

Iain
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Blog Entries
    No worries Iain

thank you for a quick reply, well worth the money IMO: and great lamps.

regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    may I ask if no one wants the T bar I would be interested please. regards bob.
    Bob, Send me a message in 2 weeks time, I'll be home then. I'm sure I have one.

North Stalker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Stalker View Post
    Bob, Send me a message in 2 weeks time, I'll be home then. I'm sure I have one.

North Stalker
    HI NS

Just picked one up from PNSE Paul on here,

but thank you

I am now sorted.

regards

bob.

180?

Sunday morning bump back to page 1 please...

Open to offers...

Final offer before I offer it piece by piece...

Somebody do the maths on this please? That is a silly price for all this kit.