Thread: Kahles Helia S 1.5-6x42 illuminated

Kahles Helia S 1.5-6x42 illuminated

Well, Some may remember that i was asking questions about the above scope nearly a year ago now. I went ahead and bought that scope and since then, apart from zeroing, its been sat in my cupboard not being used. It seems sacrilege to not use it and it transpires that i don't really need it. Hence i am selling it.

It was bought with the idea of being a good woodland stalking scope and also useable for driven hunting.. Its good Austrian glass and comes with the quality of Swarovski or S&B etc.

It is used and second hand, so comes in i think an expected condition. the glass looks perfect. The bell housing and mag rings all look in excellent condition, with the only marks from the previous owner when mounted. I've put a pic up of two superficial marks but there is also a small 'dent' which can't be seen because of my mounts. I'm not inclined to remove it from the mounts as its currently zeroed, but if there is serious interest, then i can remove the scope from the mounts and send pics of that too. The dents in no way affect the performance of the scope.

Price wise, from the research i did, a good one would set you back around 450. I want what i paid for the scope, which was 350. I'll post it at cost for whoever buys it.

what size tube is it mate? looking for a low mag scope to go on my .308 rigby for driven boar

How do David, it's a 30mm tube on it. That's why I bought it for.. I used one out in Sweden and really liked it for that sort of application

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfisherman View Post
    How do David, it's a 30mm tube on it. That's why I bought it for.. I used one out in Sweden and really liked it for that sort of application
    typical! I need a 1" tube for mine as it has apel 1" swing off mounts. It's a pretty old rifle so don't want a really modern scope on it. Cheers mate

No problems David.. I know what you mean!!