Thread: Full .270w reloading set up for sale

Full .270w reloading set up for sale

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010596.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	335.3 KB 
ID:	66956
    As I have surrendered my fac I've decided to sell my reloading gear. I bought all of this kit to load for my 270. Apart from the case trimmer which I bought second hand it's been used to produce a maximum of 150 rounds. I'd rather sell the whole lot as a package so please don't ask me to split at this stage. If there are no takers I will re list individual parts.
    if you want it please say so in this thread. Collection in person preferred or postage at cost.

comprises: Redding big boss II press, redding deluxe 3 piece dies set in 270, lee de priming die, target master auto trickler , redding manual trickler, rcbs 505 scales, lee auto prime, lee powder measures, powder funnel, 3 case holding trays, Frankford arsenal tumbler, redding case prep kit, lyman case trimmer, de buring tool, primer pocket reamer, Frankford arsenal kinetic bullet puller, Hornady OAL and headspace gauges, Sierra reloading manual plus case lube and other consumables. Basically everything you need start loading. I also have some brass and primers which will go with it if sold as a job lot.
    350 for the lot.
    Last edited by pigglet; 23-02-2016 at 16:41. Reason: pic added

Hi David

I'll be happy to take this gear off your hands. PM me with the details of transfer etc.

I am away for a few days after tomorrow, but will be able to pick up emails. Need a holiday after the hind season.

Cheers

Robbie

It's all yours Robbie. I'll drop you a pm with more details.

Quote Originally Posted by pigglet View Post
    It's all yours Robbie. I'll drop you a pm with more details.
    If he pulls out I will take the press please

If he pulls out there's a waiting list of people who want the full kit I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by pigglet View Post
    If he pulls out there's a waiting list of people who want the full kit I'm afraid.
    If there's a waiting list why hasn't it sold yet? Only a fool would keep it.. We all the the time wasters on here.. First come, first serve it is.. I have cash waiting

not a fool just guy who keeps his word not many about these days.....

Pigglet aint no fool it was sold straight away, I bought the rifle from him and a good man to his word he is ! and I know there was loads of people wanting this package, including me only I was not quick enough on the reloading gear..

Quote Originally Posted by Slickshot View Post
    If there's a waiting list why hasn't it sold yet? Only a fool would keep it.. We all the the time wasters on here.. First come, first serve it is.. I have cash waiting
    The buyer was going on holiday and I hadn't got it packaged up in order to give him an exact figure for BACS purposes before he went away so waited until his return. Which is now, which is why it is now marked sold.I kept my word to the first person who said they definitely wanted it. The end.