Thread: Tasco 2x7x32AG

Tasco 2x7x32AG

Looking for Tasco 2x7x32AG scope for my HW90 these are a 1980s scope so getting a decent one if any a bit of a longshot but worth a try does anyone have one they would be prepared to part with or know where I can get one ?

thanks Damian

Hi Damian, you've touched a nerve with me on this thread. I used to own one of these scopes, in fact it was the first hi-end scope (so to speak) I ever owned. (I was 15 yrs old, I'm now 43) I had it mounted on a HW77, and my friends took the pi55 because of the 32mm objective when they all had 40mm. I sold the rifle and scope to a friend about 25 yrs ago who I'm still in touch with and have recently been thinking about trying to buy the combo back just to restore my original 77.
    You've prompted me to make some enquiries, which I will do tomorrow!
    If he still owns it I will buy it back and the scope will be availble to you.
    I will let you know the outcome asap.

ATB Lee

i have a burris 3-9x32
    not quite the same but well made and cracking glass

Quote Originally Posted by leej View Post
    Hi Damian, you've touched a nerve with me on this thread. I used to own one of these scopes, in fact it was the first hi-end scope (so to speak) I ever owned. (I was 15 yrs old, I'm now 43) I had it mounted on a HW77, and my friends took the pi55 because of the 32mm objective when they all had 40mm. I sold the rifle and scope to a friend about 25 yrs ago who I'm still in touch with and have recently been thinking about trying to buy the combo back just to restore my original 77.
    You've prompted me to make some enquiries, which I will do tomorrow!
    If he still owns it I will buy it back and the scope will be availble to you.
    I will let you know the outcome asap.

ATB Lee

Lee that would be real nice of you bud much appreciated I guess I am trying to relive my youth lol I also had the tasco onboard a hw80 many years ago I am a wee bit older than your self 48 this year if all goes well jeez they go in fast, just recently I picked up a hw90 and though its a heavy lump maybe even heavier than the mighty hw80 getting back to air rifles is like getting back to basics they are what I learned to hunt with and you just gotta love them..:-)

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    i have a burris 3-9x32
    not quite the same but well made and cracking glass
    bewsher if I fail to find my wee tasco I might just look into your kindly offer cheers lad....

Damian.

Hi dlz90, sorry bud finally made contact with my old mate but he sold my old rifle and scope about a year ago.
    Guess it was always a bit of a pipedream, but at least it's out of my system now!

ATB Lee