Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air Arms s200 .177

Air Arms s200 .177

Hi all,

I've regretfully decided to sell my s200, to help fund my wedding this summer which is currently seriously draining my finances!!...

It's a fantastic, very very accurate (as I'm sure other s200 owners will agree) gun, which has only been used a handful of times for pigeon shooting around barns and for a couple of target sessions. It's probably fired less than 200 rounds, and is in mint condition.

The scope is a Hawke Nite-Eye IR 3-9x40 in Sportsmatch mounts, and the gun comes with the brilliant Air Arms sound moderator. I am selling this all together - gun, scope, mounts, moderator. I haven't been able to find the little quick-fill fitment thingy so can't include this however I'm sure I'll find it at some point when clearing stuff out, and can then send it on FOC to the buyer, and they are inexpensive to buy anyway.

Selling for 350 *price drop now 325* *price drop now 310* *LAST price drop 300*. I honestly don't want to sell it as I believe it's always important to have an air rifle amongst the rifles and shotguns for those times when shooting around barns etc but needs must! Once the wedding is over and my finances recover in sure I'll just buy another one!

Collection preferred as at the moment I'm to busy to arrange an RFD transfer.

Based in Peasedown, near Bath.

Cheers!
    Last edited by .Skinner.; 29-02-2016 at 22:32.

Quote Originally Posted by .Skinner. View Post
    Hi all 

I've regretfully decided to sell my s200, to help fund my wedding this summer which is currently seriously draining my finances!!...

It's a fantastic, very very accurate (as I'm sure other s200 owners will agree) gun, which has only been used a handful of times for pigeon shooting around barns and for a couple of target sessions. It's probably fired less than 200 rounds, and is in mint condition.

The scope is a Hawke Nite-Eye IR 3-9x40 in Sportsmatch mounts, and the gun comes with the brilliant Air Arms sound moderator. I am selling this all together - gun, scope, mounts, moderator. I haven't been able to find the little quick-fill fitment thingy so can't include this however I'm sure I'll find it at some point when clearing stuff out, and can then send it on FOC to the buyer, and they are inexpensive to buy anyway.

Selling for 350. I honestly don't want to sell it as I believe it's always important to have an air rifle amongst the rifles and shotguns for those times when shooting around barns etc but needs must! Once the wedding is over and my finances recover in sure I'll just buy another one!

Based in Peasedown, near Bath.

Cheers! 
    You sound like a man under pressure!
    I can`t understand why people drain themselves financially just to get married.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Price drop - 325

Price drop 310 - bargain!!

Can I see a picture and would you post? I have the .22 version and would like that bit more reach.
    cheers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	234.0 KB 
ID:	67092Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
Size:	274.7 KB 
ID:	67093Click image for larger version. 

Views:	48 
Size:	274.4 KB 
ID:	67094Click image for larger version. 

Views:	47 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	67095Hope these pictures have come out okay. I'd rather if someone can collect to be honest as at the moment I don't have the time to arrange to send it at an RFD. Sorry, I should have mentioned this in the ad. If it doesn't sell after a while then I may have to try and make that an option! Thanks

Am I right in thinking it wouldn't have to go by rfd transfer unless it's fac power rated?

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Am I right in thinking it wouldn't have to go by rfd transfer unless it's fac power rated?
    Not worth the risk, I had a theoben rapid sent from england , it was sent to post office in Ireland to be examined then returned to sender after about 2 weeks, ended up rfd to rfd and got it in 2 days
    Cheers
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    Not worth the risk, I had a theoben rapid sent from england , it was sent to post office in Ireland to be examined then returned to sender after about 2 weeks, ended up rfd to rfd and got it in 2 days
    Cheers
    Ray
    Yes but in Ireland aren't all air rifles fac only?